Your privacy is important to Daisily. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Daisily collects, and the ways in which Daisily uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Daisily may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Usage data (including pages visited, time spent and means of finding the website [i.e social media or web search] - but will never be personally identifiable)
- Information that you provide on the website to sign up to newsletters, competitions or other events (including your name and email address)
- Information you provide when contacting Daisily (including your name and email address)
- Facebook integrated data via the Facebook pixel. Daisily uses a Facebook pixel to allow us to personalise any advertisements we may run. We do not have access to the data gathered but may use it to tailor communications.
Using personal information
Daisily may use your personal information to:
- To personalise the website to you
- Send you marketing communications (that you opt in to)
- Publish your content submissions [articles and photography submissions] with author attribution
Where Daisily discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Daisily may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Daisily will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Daisily will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Daisily is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.